Supreme Court Magnet

$8.00 Inc. 8% GST

Quantity:

SKU: MAG0021-SG7 Category: Tag:

Description

The Supreme Court Building was built between 1937 and 1939 on the site of the form Grand Hotel de L’Europe. The Corinthian columns and tympanum sculpture at the front of the Supreme Court Building are the works of Cavalori Rudolfo Nolli, an Italian sculptor. In the tympanum sculpture, the central figure represents Justice, to the left is a person begging for mercy (for protection), and next to him are the legislators with books in band, representing the Law. The other side shows a figure showing gratitude, then a man and a bull, and two children holding a sheaf of wheat, all representing Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance where Law and Justice prevails. The Supreme Court Building now houses 8 courtrooms with adjoining Judges’ Chambers.

Additional information

Weight 0.2 kg
Dimensions 17.5 × 7 × 0.5 cm